Have you considered hiring an AccuWash Wheel Wash System? Hiring is ideal for short-term construction projects and eliminates the need for capital expenditure to conform with EPA requirements to eliminate track-out onto public roads.
Short-term and long-term hire contracts of Wheel Wash Systems are available to suit a wide variety of client needs and can also have regular maintenance and servicing requirements factored into the hire agreement. Hiring a Wheel Wash System from AccuWash will provide a known expenditure related to your project timeline.
Full turnkey installs are available and may also include the following items:
- All required civil works for vehicle access to the Wheel Wash
- A Hydrocyclone centrifugal separator to remove all sand and grit from the water
- Flocculent injection of required chemicals for improved washing performance and/or weed control
- Sludge removal bins
The longer your hire a Wheel Wash System – the cheaper the hire rate.
Associated options are also available at additional cost to customise a hired Wheel Wash System to suit your exact application needs:
- Boom gates and/or traffic lights to regulate vehicle movements
- Portable high pressure hand held cleaners for washing other site equipment
- External water tanks to provide water in remote areas
- All electrical works from mains power
- Portable Generators to power the Wheel Wash in remote areas
- At the end of the Wheel Wash Hire, AccuWash will remove all equipment and can also be contracted to assist with environmental impact remedial works if necessary.